- Looking to hire?
- Career advice
- CV Information
- Employment advice
- Career advice from our recruitment specialists
- Interview advice
- Client portal
- About us
Business Data Analyst
Business Data Analyst with Data Mining skills
We are seeking a Business Data Analyst with Data Mining skills a technical person who can analyse XMO toolsets (1E, Nextthink) to extract core insights from data.
Ability to conduct deep analytical reviews and strong communication skills to explain the findings in both technical and non-technical forums. Document/report findings including XLAs, for tech teams and Experience Managers, as well as calculate the value of the XMO insight, savings in Cost, Efficiently, and Productivity.
You will be successful in this role if you have:
- Problem-solving skills.
- Reporting skills.
- Communications skills.
- Strong 1E platform navigation skills (training can be provided), to read and insights and provide robust recommendations to improve the experience.
- Strong understanding of ITIL, in order to work with BAU and drive through SIPs and CSIPs.
- Ability to write processes and procedures.
- Ability to work independently and as a team for technical deliverables.
- Able to adapt to a changing technical environment.
- Ability to communicate clearly with all team members and end-users and customers about the findings in technical and non-technical language.
- Ability to work with a sense of urgency and autonomy.
- Customer-facing presentation and consulting skills.
- Driven, focused and proactive, with a can-do attitude.
All candidates applying for this position must be willing and able to undergo UK SC Security Clearance