- Looking to hire?
- Career advice
- CV Information
- Employment advice
- Career advice from our recruitment specialists
- Interview advice
- Client portal
- About us
Service Delivery Lead
Client Delivery Executive
We are seeking a Client Delivery Executive to join our team supporting and delivering into a new prestigious account. You will see yourself focused within a Research and Development unit that looks after Linux and Apple OSX technologies/users.
This position will focus on continuous service improvements and be tasked with achieving the assigned SLA & XLA's. You will find yourself charged with the following deliverables;
- Leads delivery resources to achieve assigned service level agreements (SLA's). Interprets and executes the requirements and acts as an advisor to service line managers to meet the plans and schedules.
- Leads remediation plans to resolve technical or operational problems through the entire life cycle of the client engagement (transition, transformation and steady state).
- Develops and builds client relationships at the C-level and proactively gains an understanding of the client's business problems.
- Drives the joint client business planning process with the client to identify appropriate solutions and services and works closely with Sales to lead all phases of business development to drive innovative change and achieve the growth strategy in the account.
- Identifies and develops incremental opportunities that result in profitable revenue growth measured annually.
- Defines the governance and reporting structure for the account team and the client.
- Demonstrable experience in a similar capacity within a Client Delivery function within an IT Outsourcing service/solutions organisation.
- Solid understanding of the technology landscape, ideally with knowledge of Linux & Apple-based technology.
Understands business drivers within the industry and emerging marketplace trends.