- Hiring hub
- Submit vacancy
- Career advice
- CV Information
- Employment advice
- Career advice from our recruitment specialists
- Interview advice
- About us
Networkers are working with a leading aerospace client that is looking for a DevOps Engineer with extensive Python experience.
Roles & Responsibilities
As a DevOps, you will help specify, design and set up a secure web file transfer portal. The successful candidate will be familiar with integrating COTS web-based tools with external authentication and automation providers. It is expected that much of the integration required will need to be written in 'Python'.
The Software Integration Engineer will also contribute to the end to end design and engineering of safe, secure and resilient repositories that can store authorised versions of software media along with assisting with the onboarding of Configuration Management solution, including the Configuration Management Database, Discovery and Definitive Media Library functions.
- Operating Systems: Red Hat Enterprise Linux, Centos, Windows
- Deployment/Configuration Tools: Jenkins, Ansible, Puppet
- Web Servers and proxies, ssh, httpd,IIS, webdav, apache nice to have; nginx and haproxy
- Programming Languages: Python, Powershell, bash, php and ruby
- Software: Managed File Transfer (MFT) solutions, such as Pydio, Serv-U
- Authentication Integration: LDAP, Active Directory
- OS hardening: CIS
- Software management (patching, package, application distribution) Pulp, Satelite, WSUS
- Self-motivated, flexible / Attention to detail
- Keen attitude and aptitude
- Experience with producing Work Instructions.
- Ability to work collaboratively across multiple disparate teams.
- Writing Low Level Design, Build and Operational Documentation
Skills Nice to have
- Automation Integration: ServiceNow Orchestration
- Knowledge/Experience of ServiceNow Service Desk, CMDB and ServiceNow Discovery
- Experience in automating discovery of Configuration Items across a wide set of infrastructure and applications
- Software Media and Code repository
- Experience / Knowledge of Enterprise Architecture Tools
- Experience of working with the ITIL framework
Networkers acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Networkers and may assist with processing your application.