- About us
- Career advice
- CV Information
- Employment advice
- Interview Advice
- Work for us
SQL Database Developer
A strong SQL Database developer is required to work for a leading financial services client of mine based in central London.
A strong SQL Database developer is required to work for a leading financial services client of mine based in central London. The successful candidate will be focussed on delivering high-quality software to tight deadlines. Experience working in the re-insurance field and acturial teams will be advantageous but not essential. My client expects the successful candidate to play a significant role in the team, being actively involved in every step of the software development process. You will understand the requirements and build SQL database structures and queries. You will be building new and modifying existing database structures and SQL Queries using best practices.
Essential Skills and Experience
- Microsoft SQL Server 2014 or 2016
- Database design including entity relationships, efficient use of keys, normalisation
- Writing performant SQL code using stored procedures and functions
- Writing data migration SQL scripts
- SQL Debugging, troubleshooting and optimising existing code
If you are an experienced SQL Server Database Developer and are interested in building outstanding software, please get in touch.
Networkers acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Networkers and may assist with processing your application.
Popular fields of work
- Telecommunications jobs in Germany
Why is the telecommunications market booming in Germany? And what job opportunities are available for the global telco...
- Why microservices are getting bigger
Find out how microservices compare to monolith applications and what this means for the development skills employers are loo...
Top in Development
- Video: Diving into diversity with Toronto’s top women in tech
Networkers brings you career advice from some of the top women in tech following our recent event in Toronto.
- 6 skills that could boost your .NET developer salary
How can you boost your .NET developer salary? Find out in our article.