- Hiring hub
- Submit vacancy
- Career advice
- CV Information
- Employment advice
- Career advice from our recruitment specialists
- Interview Advice
- About us
Software QA Engineer
Networkers Technology have partnered with a specialist transportation technology solutions company to find a Software QA Engineer to work with them out of the office in San Jose, CA.
Are you a Software QA Engineer with a passion for working with the latest and greatest connected world technologies or an interest in autonomous driving?
As the Software QA Engineer your responsibilities will include:
- Join planning sessions; daily standup meetings; design for testability; understanding testing scope from communications with developer and project management
- Help with the development of documentation on test process, results for future training purposes; testing done from customers' point of view
- Driving closure
- Scheduling test case strategy review meeting
- End-to-end test deliverable for Cloud solution that include web UI, remote devices, services, and infrastructure components in virtualized and Cloud environments.
As the Software QA Engineer you will have the following qualifications:
- 3 + years of system and performance testing on diverse hardware, client/server, Web-based applications.
- 3 + years of automated testing and CI/CD with Python, Shell scripting, SQL, and/or Java with tools and frameworks such as Pytest, Robot Framework, Jenkins, Gradle, Ansible, Chef, Kubernetes, Docker.
- 3 + years of experience of acceptance, system verification, availability, performance, security, and resiliency testing of SaaS based cloud applications that provide the configuration, management, and monitoring of remote devices, assets, and sensors.
- Expert knowledge of of network L2/L3-layer testing, IP, TCP/IP, Ethernet, Routing, LAN Switching, WLAN, and LTE systems and interfaces.
- Linux and Virtualized operating system and application software configuration, setup and troubleshooting.
- Must have recent experience working within Agile environment.
- Excellent communication skills; verbal and written.
- DUE TO THE URGENT NATURE OF THIS ROLE OUR CLIENT IS UNABLE TO SPONSOR AND WE ARE NOT ABLE TO TO WORK WITH C2C CANDIDATES.
Networkers acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Networkers and may assist with processing your application.