- Hiring hub
- Submit vacancy
- Career advice
- CV Information
- Employment advice
- Career advice from our recruitment specialists
- Interview Advice
- About us
Software Engineer - AI
Are you interested in working with Artificial Intelligence?
Software Engineer - AI
Interested in working for a leading Aerospace company within their growing prototyping team focusing on AI projects? Read on!
Purpose of Job
- Actively participates in Concept Delivery activities, including hands on development, transforming problems and opportunities into concrete concepts allowing informed discussions on future viability
- Concept Delivery is the development of ideas for new products and services into tangible assets to be used by stakeholders to build an understanding of the potential of those ideas. Some concepts shall be progressed for Product Development for commercial benefit. Other concepts shall look to the future and be used to provoke discussion or demonstrate capabilities.
- Delivery of concepts through appropriate analysis, research, design, implementation and testing in alignment with customer needs and delivering against agreed timescales and budgets
- Building awareness of future tools/techniques/theories/technology that may be of benefit. This will include exploration of developments by technology and industry leaders and academia and maintaining an overview of relevant technical papers
- Keeping up to date on existing tools/techniques/theories/technology
- Expected to provide input towards the selection of technical solutions for Concept Delivery activities
- Technical support for deployment of concepts which shall include configuration and installation of concepts, 1st and 2nd line support for limited deployments and customer facing activities to demonstrate and explain concepts. This may be for internal and external deployments at customer sites, conferences and events both nationally and internationally
- Engagement with stakeholders of all levels including, but not limited to, customers, senior managers, partners and suppliers, ensuring that all stakeholders are kept informed of relevant information. This will include demonstrations to senior management and customers
- Qualification to degree level in a scientific, engineering or numerate subject or an equivalent defined by a professional body
- Ability to assimilate data from multiple sources to form coherent technical solutions for current and future concepts
- Demonstrable ability to carry out research, develop software and learn new concepts and skills quickly
- Significant technical knowledge in one or more key fields:
- Cloud platforms and app development
- Artificial Intelligence
- Statistical analysis and modelling
Networkers acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Networkers and may assist with processing your application.
Popular fields of work
- Networkers launches report on technology workforce
Today sees the launch of the Technology: Voice of the Workforce report which brings together the perceptions of more than 1,...
Top in AI & Robotics
- How AI specialists help lead the education revolution
Growing demand to introduce AI-focused technologies into classrooms is providing more opportunities for Data Scientists, Big...
- 5 high paying AI jobs and the skills you need to get them
Expert in AI? Chris Rosebert details five of the highest paying jobs in the AI field and how you can earn yourself these imp...