- Hiring hub
- Submit vacancy
- Career advice
- CV Information
- Employment advice
- Career advice from our recruitment specialists
- Interview advice
- About us
IT Applications Solution Architect
Unisys is seeking an innovative, dynamic and focused Solution Architect to lead on a series of workstreams' covering multiple teams and locations.
My global IT technology company is seeking an innovative, dynamic and focused Solution Architect to lead on a series of workstreams' covering multiple teams and locations. The team is responsible for maintaining a mission critical system that is a "system of systems" which is undergoing modernisation using Agile techniques and will incorporate the productisation of these systems.
Your Role and Objectives
- Take ownership and drive forward the future planning of the overall solution with a view to positioning it at the forefront of the range of solution options available in the sector
- Initiate and oversee the design and development of additional functionality and cap abilities within the overall solution
- Promote a culture of dynamism and continuous improvement across the workstreams'
- Produce high quality design and architecture documentation, and review documentation produced by others to ensure it meets expected standards
- Present concepts and proposals to a variety of audiences at different levels, including technical and senior managerial staff, in both the customer organisation
- Client solutions or road maps, presenting proposed changes and reviewing the impact of changes proposed by other service providers, challenging and approving change requests
- Coordinate with the team on current and future projects
- Actively seek out opportunities for harnessing new or enhanced technologies to address current and/or future business needs
- Support functionality enhancements, designing and developing solutions and reviewing proposed changes for impacts of the change
- Assist the Scrum teams developing modern and innovative solutions for the client
- Work as an integral team member with the Programme Manager and Product Owner in driving development and BAU support activities
- Lead visualisation of architecture and documentation across a diverse range of technologies, including within a "system of systems" environment that includes mainframes
What we require from you:
- Understanding of Web Services / Message Queuing / Service Oriented Architecture and other Enterprise Integration Patterns
- Familiarity with Database technologies
- Understanding of Windows and Linux
- Exposure to CTI telephone concepts
- Experience working within an Agile and DevOps methodology is preferred
- Familiarity with TOGAF concepts is essential, and certification would be preferred
Please attach an up to date CV to the application
Networkers acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Networkers and may assist with processing your application.
You can not apply for this job as its status is Closed.