- Hiring hub
- Submit vacancy
- Career advice
- CV Information
- Employment advice
- Career advice from our recruitment specialists
- Interview Advice
- About us
Delivery / Development Project Manager
I am seeking a Project Manager who is capable of leading all aspects of project delivery for large public sector projects, including providing oversight and control of service delivery activities, and managing project financial performance.
I am seeking a Project Manager who is capable of leading all aspects of project delivery for large public sector projects, including providing oversight and control of service delivery activities, customer relationship management, managing project financial performance, risk management, and reporting progress, as well as resource and subcontractor management.
Role and Objectives
- Take sole responsibility for smaller value projects, covering all aspects and focusing on 'making things happen' to move them quickly to completion
- Ensure that all projects are delivered on-time, within scope and within budget
- Ensure that appropriate quality standards are met
- Create and maintain all appropriate project documentation
- Agree and document project scope and objectives with stakeholders
- Develop and maintain detailed project plans to track progress
- Estimate schedules and costs, producing small value proposals and change request responses
- Manage changes in project scope, schedule and costs
- Organise the various resources engaged on a project, ensuring necessary availability and allocation
- 5+ years IT Project Management experience
- Fixed price experience
- Good background in large scale System integration
- Central government experience
- Strong understanding of the full SDLC
- Technical knowledge around Java, C#.Net
- Solid technical background, with clear understanding or hands-on experience in software development and support
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office products, including MS Project
- ITIL Understanding, ideally ITIL Foundation Qualified
SC clearance is required for this role, therefore eligibility to obtain such clearance is vital.
Please DO NOT contact directly, all applications will be carefully considered.
Networkers acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Networkers and may assist with processing your application.