- Looking to hire?
- Career advice
- CV Information
- Employment advice
- Career advice from our recruitment specialists
- Interview advice
- About us
Networkers are working with a rapidly scaling AI and Machine Learning company that are looking to expand their engineering team.
Networkers are working with a rapidly scaling organisation that is growing their engineering team.
Your role is to work with the engineering team to design, implement and test the next generation of product features whilst improving the overall quality of the existing stack. You will also be expected to work closely with the Data Science team in helping to engineer NLP functionality into the product and provide useful and informative insight into end-users.
- Develop and take ownership of new microservices through the SDLC to support feature development in a PAAS system
- Support and enhance automated testing strategies to verify the quality of the software
- Design and implement API's to be used internally and by customers
- Deploy NLP functionality into the platform to take advantage of modern AI techniques
- Utilise our data pipeline to provide customer insight and address further business cases
Two or more of the following programming languages:
- Proven experience in working with microservice architectures deployed in the Cloud or On-Premise
- Demonstrable experience in API design within web services, e.g. GraphQL/REST
- Good understanding of CI/CD techniques
- Experience with containerisation and working within containerised environments e.g. Docker/Kubernetes
- Strong background in working with various SQL, NoSQL and graph datastores e.g. PostgreSQL/Elasticsearch/Neo4j
If you are interested in this position, please hit apply and I will be happy to discuss in more detail.
Networkers acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Networkers and may assist with processing your application.
You can not apply for this job as its status is Closed.