- Hiring hub
- Submit vacancy
- Career advice
- CV Information
- Employment advice
- Career advice from our recruitment specialists
- Interview advice
- About us
Business Relationship Manager (Digital, Marketing, CRM)
As a strategic partner to the Sales leadership teams, you will be taking responsibility for the Sales and Marketing of the retail side of this innovative organization.
You will be responsible for driving thought leadership and will work with the business to delivery their digital strategy.
SAP certification (SD preferably), Retail, Management & leadership.
Your day will look something like this:
- Lead a team of IT professionals to deliver support and value to the BU in order for it to meet its strategic objectives.
- Direct and manage the provisioning of IT services to the sales operations of the business.
- Act as a point of escalation for the IT build and run teams within this business tower and also be a key point of contact for business stakeholders for IT demand.
- Maintain demand process for new proposals with overall responsibility for steering these proposals through the early phases of approval
- Develop and enhance relationships with key business stakeholders, actively manage their expectations & monitor satisfaction levels
- Address sales and marketing demand by capturing high level technology requirements
- Ensure high level technology impact analysis is provided to business for faster decision making and demand planning
- Develop training, maintenance, implementation, upgrade, enhancements, safety procedures, protocol, and documentation where required
- Work with the senior management team to develop business plans, budgets, IT strategy, and other key targets for the IT department
- Provide leadership, direction, and coordination for IT activities between sales and marketing support business departments
- Develop expense and capital budgets, gain approval, analyse monthly variances, and lost opportunities and operate the IT department within budget parameters.
- 24/7 availability in order to resolve critical issues
- Provide overall oversight and management guidance for all vendors to ensure compliance to agreed SLAs
- Assure prompt and effective action is taken to resolve technical problems and minimise repetitive discrepancies through continuous improvement efforts
- Manage and provide oversight for end-to-end service delivery from Sales and Marketing IT team (including ecosystem partners and third parties) to business
- Contract Management - Evaluates a potential service provider's reputation, resources and expertise
- Carry-out all required contract negotiations for new and existing contracts with third parties
- Regular presentations and updates at leadership forums e.g. Sales LT's, Franchise Advisory Councils, Exco's, Partner forums, etc.
- Responsible for driving and ensuring IT compliance and security standards are maintained at all times.
- Bachelor's Degree/National Diploma in Computer Science, Information Technology or Marketing, or equivalent work experience (15+ years).
- 10 or more years IT experience, preferably in a Retail environment
- 5+ years management experience, preferably in a business facing / client facing role
- SAP certification and/or experience preferred, especially SAP SD and Hybris/Commerce Cloud
- Deep understanding of the retail technology stack to include OS, DB, middleware, POS, Loyalty, Card processing, IoT, application layer, virtualisation, and cloud technologies
This role is open to Employment Equity candidates only.
Please note - due to the overwhelming response to our adverts, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Networkers acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Networkers and may assist with processing your application.