- Looking to hire?
- Career advice
- CV Information
- Employment advice
- Career advice from our recruitment specialists
- Interview advice
- About us
Application and Product Security Manager
A newly created leadership position has arisen within a global media business looking after their product security. This role will be responsible for the strategic direction, design and development of the organisation's digital products.
Senior Manager of Application and Product Security
A newly created leadership position has arisen within a global media business looking after their product security. This role will be responsible for the strategic direction, design and development of the organisation's digital products. You will be required to partner with other leaders across the business giving overall guidance on industry best practises whilst leading by example.
You will be
- Responsible for developing a digital security product strategy for the organisation
- Embed a security mindset within development teams
- Champion DevSecOps, helping to automate all platforms
- Conduct Web and Mobile penetration tests and code reviews
- Manage 3rd party vendors related to digital security
- You will need at lease 4/5 years of working knowledge in at least one Cloud platform
- Application Security background with experience working in an agile environment
- Experience in DevSecOps
- Advance knowledge across wider Cyber Security practices
- Expertise in emerging digital security trends
If you would like further information about this position please get in touch and I will be happy to share more details.
Networkers acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Networkers and may assist with processing your application.