- Looking to hire?
- Career advice
- CV Information
- Employment advice
- Career advice from our recruitment specialists
- Interview advice
- About us
GIS SYSTEM ADMINISTRATOR
Function as GIS System Administrator for all GIS related processes, systems and projects
Duties will include:
- Function as GIS System Administrator for all GIS related processes, systems and projects
- Design, develop and manage the logical, detailed database design and maintenance of standards related to data entry and update to ensure quality assurance
- Facilitate and oversee data automation
- Implement data standards for GIS software systems applications
- Utilize GIS and Network Management tools for the operation, and maintenance of FTTx and other telecommunication network components.
- GIS application development and management.
- Spatial analysis and report generation.
- Provide training on the use of GIS related software, applications and documents as required.
- Prepare maps, reports, and other relevant information to stakeholders.
- Maintains current knowledge of trends and developments in the geographic information systems field for application to responsibilities under charge.
- Adhere to clients policies, including but not limited to IT Security and GDPR Policies.
- And anything else that might reasonably be required of you to support the GIS/ Design team in meeting their objectives.
- Advance expertise in ESRI ArcGIS suite of products inclusive of ArcGIS Pro, ArcGIS Server Enterprise, and Portal management
- Expertise in distributed system and database management
- Knowledge of MySQL, Python, Arcade
- Thorough knowledge of database design, topology and structure
- Ability to apply principles of analytical problem solving and GIS industry standards to a wide range of practical problems as they relate to GIS
- The ability to work with data in multiple formats, coordinate systems, and datum
- Working knowledge of the interoperability of GIS with various documents, spreadsheets, databases, and image formats
A first degree or equivalent combination of certificate and experience in any of the following subject areas:
- Geographic Information Systems
- Information System Management
- Geography, Computer Science or Engineering
- Minimum 5 years' experience in GIS
Networkers acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Networkers and may assist with processing your application.