- Looking to hire?
- Career advice
- CV Information
- Employment advice
- Career advice from our recruitment specialists
- Interview advice
- Client portal
- About us
DevSecOps Engineer (AWS) £600 per day
AWS DevSecOps Engineer - Remote /London - £600 per day inside IR35 - Immediate start
AWS DevSecOps Engineer - Remote /London - £600 per day inside IR35 - Immediate start - 2 month contract initially
DevSecOps engineer responsible for implementing industry DevOps practices build on an AWS solution.
The role will include leading a small team of DevOps resources to:
1. Establish a plan for resolving existing challenge associated with an established programme
2. Introducing industry practices and configuring robust automated pipelines
3. Determine more cost effective ways of managing the ecosystem (e.g. AWS instance requirements)
4. Establishing security practices within the DevSecOps framework which will be adopted into the SDLC
5. Day to day activities including general environment management and including areas such as access controls
6. Blockchain experience
Overall the solution is built on AWS but there are various other technologies which candidates should have experience associated with DevSecOps activities:
* Elastic search
Networkers acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Networkers and may assist with processing your application.