- Looking to hire?
- Career advice
- CV Information
- Employment advice
- Career advice from our recruitment specialists
- Interview advice
- Client portal
- About us
Technical Architect - London - £850pd inside IR35
Build Technical Architect - London - £850pd inside IR35
Build Technical Architect - London - £850pd inside IR35 - 6 months initally
Review and integrate all application requirements, including functional, security, integration, performance, quality and operations requirements. Review and integrate the technical architecture requirements. Provide input into final decisions regarding hardware, network products, system software and security.
- Own the solution for all service components.
- Architect a compelling and competitive solution with a focus on the public cloud which demonstrates significant and quantifiable value to the client.
- Leverage assets and third-party relationships in architecting solutions.
- Lead the solution planning teams for large, complex deals including multiple solution architects, subject matter experts, transition and transformation experts.
- Work alongside Sales Support to manage the senior client buyers and solution owners (e.g. CFO, CIO, VP or Director) and selling the solution.
- Bring the operational experience to bear to ensure the solution is deliverable at acceptable risk.
- Develop and negotiate contract content to ensure the infrastructure solution is contracted to deliver client.
- Ensure solution is transitioned successfully into the delivery.
- Build strong links with and working collaboratively (e.g. Strategy & Consulting, Operations, Interactive) and groups to ensure holistic solutions, transition, and delivery.
- MU Lead: Lead the capability function within the market unit. Develop team and talent within the scope of the capability. Contribute to the overall solution function in the market unit.
- Europe Lead: Lead the capability function within Europe. Develop team and talent within the scope of the capability for Europe in close collaboration with the Market Unit Lead. Contribute to the overall solution function in Europe.
- Cloud Migration and Modernization: Understanding of discovery & assessment, Ability to disposition (R's), Knowledge of CSP specific migration tools, Ability to create market relevant Lean Migration Solution.
- Cloud native: Understanding of evolving CSP specific capabilities, Skills & training in modern dev frameworks & architectures, Experience of creating Fixed fee commercial constructs
- Cloud Operations: Ability to solution long term Hybrid Infrastructure and application ops, Network skills, Modern workplace skills, ServiceNow skills, End to end stack knowledge
- Cloud & Data Analytics: Understanding of evolving CSP specific capabilities, Skills & training in modern dev frameworks & architectures, Experience of creating Fixed fee commercial constructs
- Industry Cloud: Products and platform ecosystem knowledge, Digital manufacturing experience , Ability to understand evolving Edge and IOT ecosystem, Industry X estimators , Deep understanding of edge architecture, Understanding of edge solution offerings by cloud providers and 3rd party solutions, Edge business operations
- Deep understanding of Google (and other cloud provider) service portfolio functionality and pricing/commercial model, operations tooling and tool integration with external services.
- Experience delivering large projects within an agile environment.
- On each opportunity or proposal they work on, manage a team of 5-10 solution architects, specialists, and delivery team members.
- Solution TCV between 10-20 Mio. USD
- From time to time assume responsibility for the End-to-end Solution across the different capabilities/towers
Networkers acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Networkers and may assist with processing your application.