- Looking to hire?
- Career advice
- CV Information
- Employment advice
- Career advice from our recruitment specialists
- Interview advice
- Client portal
- About us
Senior Back End Developer
JVM, Microservices, PaaS
We're looking for a Senior Software Engineer to join a backend team based in London and Bristol. If you have a JVM background (Java, Scala, Kotlin, Groovy, Python, Go / Golang, TypeScript) and you're open to training across new technologies then you'll fit right in.
The Senior Software Engineer will be joining during a period of growth for the company, adding to a highly skilled and robust Software Engineering team enacting modern development practices - a great environment to step into!
The company provides a PaaS for data analytics, giving their clients scalable access to powerful machine learning tools. You will work in conjunction with Data Scientists to implement modern AI and NLP functions into the platform, and optimise the data pipeline to drive reliability and quality of derived insights.
The Senior Software Engineer will bring:
- Experience in at least one JVM language - e.g. Go / Python / Java / Scala / TypeScript / Kotlin / Clojure…
- Understanding of microservice architecture
- Experience in REST API design
- Good understanding of data structures
- Knowledge of CI/CD practices and cloud technologies
Following the easing of government restrictions, this role will offer remote working 2-3 days per week. This role can be based at either their London or Bristol office.
You can not apply for this job as its status is Closed.