- Looking to hire?
- Career advice
- CV Information
- Employment advice
- Career advice from our recruitment specialists
- Interview advice
- Client portal
- About us
Salesforce Developer opportunity - London based - salary information provided on application
Salesforce Developer opportunity - London based- salary information provided on application
Working for a quickly expanding Fibre and Communications organisation, you will be developing and supporting custom integrations with ServiceCloud, FinancialForce and other Salesforce Apps as well as bespoke solutions to integrate Salesforce with services developed by other in-house development teams. Working in close collaboration with other salesforce developers and admins (both local and remote), as well as business stakeholders and other software development teams, you will participate in requirement gathering, refinement and planning and prioritisation sessions
- Must have at least Salesforce Certified Developer
- Must have experience developing for Salesforce Classic and Salesforce Lightning
- Good Knowledge of Salesforce Architecture and best practices
- Expert Knowledge of Deployment Life Cycle (Build, QA, UAT)
- 3rd Party App integrations experience (Conga, Financial force)
- Strong Requirements gathering skills with the ability to translate these into technical user stories
- Knowing of Agile Methodologies
- Identifying risks and issues
This is a fantastic opportunity to be involved in developing apps from scratch and having a real impact on the business as it grows and develops.
Networkers acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Networkers and may assist with processing your application.