- Looking to hire?
- Career advice
- CV Information
- Employment advice
- Career advice from our recruitment specialists
- Interview advice
- Client portal
- About us
Popular fields of work
Top in Cloud Infrastructure
- 6 skills that could boost your .NET developer salary
Learning new skills and obtaining certifications can have a significant impact on your annual income. Find out how can...
- Video: Diving into diversity with Toronto’s top women in tech
Networkers brings you career advice from some of the top women in tech following our recent event in Toronto.
A Cloud Engineer job role within a hugely successful and growing global business offering great variety of projects and excellent career development opportunity.
As a result of increased demand, our client a globally operating business, is seeking to grow their Cloud Infrastructure team. This Cloud Engineer job role will be based from their offices in Newcastle, though fully remote currently.
This Cloud Engineer role will join a well established team tasked with the design, build and operation of scalable and reliable infrastructure solutions for end clients hosted in Azure and their Hybrid-Cloud solution. You will therefore have a solid understanding of cloud fundamentals including deployment methods, security of cloud solutions and cost management and use these to continually improve the clients' infrastructure.
You will work across a portfolio of clients to deliver and support solutions with Windows, Linux and Cloud varying from traditional infrastructure to cloud native, from Active Directory to Machine Learning and Enterprise Migrations to Mission Critical Application Hosting.
You will deploy core Azure solutions across the Azure platform (networking, security, identity, DR, storage, subscription models, strategy & governance) for major enterprise projects.
Key skills and experience:
- Experience deploying Azure IaaS and PaaS solutions - experience in AWS and GCP beneficial
- Operating Systems: Windows; Linux
- Familiar in two or more of the following: Azure ARM templates, Terraform, PowerShell DSC
- Familiar with CI/CD using Azure DevOps
- Familiar with Azure Security components such as Azure Security Centre and Sentinel
- Microsoft Azure Infrastructure and Deployment Certifications: Az-100 and Az-101
- Sound communication skills comfortable facing both internally and externally
- Passionate and inquisitive mindset, able to solve complex technical problems
Networkers acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Networkers and may assist with processing your application.