- Looking to hire?
- Career advice
- CV Information
- Employment advice
- Career advice from our recruitment specialists
- Interview advice
- Client portal
- About us
Popular fields of work
Top in Project Management and Business Change
- 7 ways to progress your IT project management career
Looking to take the next step in your project management career? Project management recruitment specialist Sarah Flageole sh...
- 5 industries hiring business change managers in 2018
Baiba Ziga reveals the industries seeking Business Change Managers in 2018.
- Networkers launches report on technology workforce
Today sees the launch of the Technology: Voice of the Workforce report which brings together the perceptions of more than 1,...
- Women in Project Management: Making the most of the workforce
Baiba Ziga, Project Management Recruitment Consultant, Networkers, reports back on some of the key take aways from the APM N...
An Integration Manager is required for 6 months - London - £700 pay (umbrella) inside IR35
The Integration Manager will govern the delivery of low-level interface designs and build across the integration architecture. This encompasses a mix of Cloud and On-Premise hosted platforms, spanning MarTech, Big Data & Analytics, customer facing channels (web, mobile app, social) and Business Support/ Operational Support Systems (BSS & OSS). Integrations comprise of real-time, near real-time and batch connections.
* Manage delivery of Design artefacts and Build, this comprises co-ordinating activities across 4 SI partners (including Accenture) and approx. 15 Third Parties. This will include liaising closely with the Delivery Leads across each party, along with their Designers
* Ensure deliverables receive sign off across key stakeholders (e.g. Business Owner, Security, Service Management)
* Drive triage of design and build issues to closure
* Develop existing design and delivery standards through Confluence and Jira to improve processes
* Work closely with Solution and Enterprise Architecture leads to understand the agreed high-level design and establish issues
* Co-ordinate handover of build to Programme's Test lead
* Liaise closely with the Client's Transformation Lead to support business reporting (up to CDO-level)
Essential Experience/ Knowledge:
* Managing multi-vendor design/build teams (guide and influence multiple detailed designs from different vendors)
* Deliverable Quality Assurance and co-ordination of sign offs
* Data integration methods (file-batch, API, Kafka streams)
* 1 year + Big Data exposure (Cloudera/ HortonWorks)
* 1 year + Jira and Confluence exposure
* Excellent written and spoken English - prior exposure reporting to Director-level client members
* Management of junior team members - coaching them to own and progress deliverables
Preferable Experience/ Knowledge:
* Understanding of core marketing concepts (Campaign Management, Next Best Action/ Next Best Offer, Tag Management) and MarTech platforms (e.g. Pega and Tealium)
* Exposure to Core Telco (BSS and OSS) platforms
* Exposure to architecture patterns
* Exposure to User Story and Epic-formatted requirements
The rate quoted above is the Gross Umbrella rate (i.e. the rate we pay to the Umbrella company inclusive of ALL employment costs). Please note, the rate paid by the Umbrella will be less, as will a Limited Deemed rate or Agency PAYE rate. Please get in touch to discuss the rates via these different payment vehicles.
Networkers acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Networkers and may assist with processing your application.