- Looking to hire?
- Career advice
- CV Information
- Employment advice
- Career advice from our recruitment specialists
- Interview advice
- Client portal
- About us
Business Change Manager (Customer Services)
A reputable utilities organisation is requiring a Business Change Manager with proven experience of working within large Transformation Programmes a digital Customer Services Environment.
A reputable utilities organisation is requiring a Business Change Manager with proven experience of working within large Transformation Programmes a digital Customer Services Environment. This position is a 12 month fixed-term contract to be based in Worthing, West Sussex with a mix of remote working also available.
This purpose of this role is to ensure the change impacts are understood and that plans are put in place to enable fast adoption to maximise the benefits of the change programme, whilst ensuring the business is able to deliver a high quality customer experience. This role will be self-supporting and be expected to bring required methodologies and tooling, being at a level of sufficient expertise and experience that enables the skills and knowledge to be transferred to others.
- Understand the current landscape within the programme and of related non-CS programmes that may impact
- Conduct change impact assessments in collaboration with PMs, BAs and business owners
- Develop thoughtful and integrated plans that address the impact assessments gaining stakeholder alignment
- Assess training requirements (Training Needs Analysis) and identify the most appropriate channel for delivery (onshore and offshore) in line with project needs
- Lead the development of the training materials, on training approach, content & ownership (Training Curriculum)
- Assure alignment of work streams and releases to business change capability
- Lead the transition management, to enable change to be adopted successfully into the operational teams
- Prepare and manage the transition(s) via Business Readiness Assessments, including understanding deviations from the standard process, and planning for these contingencies (including support to the project to work with Capita change governance to navigate the process efficiently and on time)
- Enable changes to be adopted and embedded successfully into business
- Initiate and run forums for our third parties (e.g. DCAs) working with partner managers as required
- Monitor the effectiveness of the change programmes and course correct as required
- Report on progress, developments, issues and risks in respect to business change on the programme, and on impact to individuals/teams affected by the changes, to workstream governance forums (e.g. Fortnightly Collections workstream governance), Programme Management and Steering Group
SAP / RPA related change
Change management professional (eg: CMI)
Project / Programme Management qualifications (PMP, APM etc)
Annual Salary on offer in the region of £65,000-£75,000 depending on experience plus benefits package.
Networkers acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Networkers and may assist with processing your application.