- Looking to hire?
- Career advice
- CV Information
- Employment advice
- Career advice from our recruitment specialists
- Interview advice
- Client portal
- About us
Business Analyst - Asset Management
A reputable utilities organisation based in Worthing is requiring a contract Business Analyst with Asset Management experience.
A reputable utilities organisation based in Worthing is requiring a contract Business Analyst with Asset Management experience. This is to join an Operational Asset Management Programme which is at the design stage and needs business analysis to ensure successful implementation across the business.
Specific experience required for the role -
- Asset Management experience, ideally with IBM Maximo
- Experience of GIS systems is highly beneficial
- Good understanding of the asset management lifecycle
- Experienced in process mapping (ideally using IBM Blueworks, ARIS)
- Good experience of detailed GAP analysis and business change
- Confident with stakeholder management
The Business Analyst (BA) is responsible for gathering and understanding the business needs of our organisation within specific projects and operational improvement initiatives. The BA will work with our Project Managers and our IT teams/business teams, to ensure that requirements are accurately translated into system implementations and that business processes are optimised where appropriate.
- Proven business analysis skills
- Experience of user acceptance testing of solutions
- Sound understanding of IT / Web technologies
- Regulated industry background or exposure a bonus
- Demonstrable experience in business analysis, applying business analysis tools / method / techniques across a range of medium and large-scale projects and programmes.
Contract is for an initial 3 months paying £500 per day outside IR35. Role to be fully remote work currently but some travel to Worthing may be required once possible so must be willing to travel and be on site.
Networkers acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Networkers and may assist with processing your application.
You can not apply for this job as its status is Closed.