- Looking to hire?
- Career advice
- CV Information
- Employment advice
- Career advice from our recruitment specialists
- Interview advice
- About us
Senior Salesforce Developer
Senior Salesforce Developer required for a 6 month contract based in Manchester (WFH at present) - up to £730 per day
Senior Salesforce Developer required for a 6 month contract based in Manchester (WFH at present) - up to £730 per day.
Working inside of IR35 for a high-profile organisation, as Senior Salesforce Developer you will work on a large scale implementation of a new Salesforce solution. You will need to have proven experience of having delivered integrated technical solutions (Mulesoft) and a strong understanding of Salesforce platform capabilities and offerings. Key responsibilities:
- Responsible for solution technical design.
- Responsible for technical documentation.
- Manage offshore team of 5/6 developers.
- Responsible for code quality control and governance best practices.
- Own environment management & deployment activities.
- Collaborate with technical architecture team to support integrations activities
- Collaborate with Data Architect to support data dictionary and data migration activities
* Salesforce Dev 2 Certification
* Extensive Salesforce Service Cloud development experience (5+ years)
* Salesforce Lightning Web Components, Apex, Visualforce
* Rest, Bulk API, webservices
* Salesforce Declarative capabilities, i.e. Flow, Process Builder, Workflows
* xperience with Agile Methodologies
* Development Methodologies, such as BDD
* Salesforce Connect, External Objects
This role is to start ASAP and will pay between £650-£730 per day UMB (Inside of IR35) depending on your level of experience.
Networkers acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Networkers and may assist with processing your application.