- Looking to hire?
- Career advice
- CV Information
- Employment advice
- Career advice from our recruitment specialists
- Interview advice
- About us
This is a permanent, full-time opportuntiy to join a globally operating business at a time of growth. This is an additonal role to the team and will see you play an integral role within the Network Infrastructure troubleshooting / support function.
The job role of Network Engineer / Network Analyst is a technically focused role that is primarily responsible for deployment, troubleshooting, supporting, monitoring and resolving operational network issues within the IT estate. Based from offices in Fareham, you will be joining a well established team that is growing due to increased demand from within the business as a result of their strong performance in the market. They have grown organically and via acquisition over the last 12 months.
- Strong grasp of TCP/IP, Switching and Routing (Cisco, Meraki), Firewalls (Checkpoint, Palo Alto)Wireless Networking (Cisco WLC, Meraki Cloud), VPN Appliances, Cisco Call Centre Telephony (UCCX, CUCM)
You will have previous hands on experience of owning end to end resolution / troubleshooting from ticket raised through to fix. Being comfortable to find fault and provide solution utilising your knowledge and tenacity.
You will also demonstrate strong communication skills regardless of level of stakeholder and possess a flexible and adaptable attitude to work in support of the wider team delivery.
Key responsibilities for the maintenance and support of IT Network and Security systems within the estate include:
- Call Centre and Telephony configuration and management.
- Firewall configuration and management.
- Switching and routing.
- Security implementation.
- Wireless network management.
- Web Proxy configuration and management.
- Meraki Cloud Managed Networks.
- LAN architecture and management.
- Enterprise WAN infrastructure support.
- Cloud networking and security.
- Participation in Major Incident process when service outages occur.
- Implementation of security policies.
- Day to day proactive monitoring of the IT Network and associated components. Respond to event alarms.
- Finding and fixing network faults.
- Planning and carry out network changes.
On offer is a Network Analyst role that will offer plenty of opportunity. My client is growing considerably and can offer an excellent career development.
Networkers acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Networkers and may assist with processing your application.