- Looking to hire?
- Career advice
- CV Information
- Employment advice
- Career advice from our recruitment specialists
- Interview advice
- About us
Business Analyst - Systems (Fixed Term Contract)
A 6 month Fixed Term Contract opportunity to join a global business on a significant transformation programme
This 6 month FTC Business Analyst job role will be dedicated to providing support to the development of a business architecture strategy focusing on the business support functions (Finance and HR systems).
You will elicit and capture key information on As Is and To Be structures and work with varying stakeholders to support the definition of the strategic goals of the business, providing suitable documentation and mapping of.
Thorough process analysis defining the data shared across such, as well as working with business stakeholders to understand relationships within those will be essential, as is the ability to present the impacts, opportunity and risks of current and also potential changes.
You will also be required to use business architecture and analysis techniques to provide data and fact-led intelligence into the build of Strategic Change Road-maps and Business Case activities.
- The ability to recognise structural issues within the organisation, functional inter-dependencies and cross-silo redundancies,
- The ability to apply architectural principles to business solutions,
- Awareness of and some experience using model-based representations
- Experience assisting the planning and deploying both business and IT initiatives, as an analyst in a delivery focused environment,
- Experience modelling business processes using a variety of tools and techniques,
- Extensive communication skills and the ability to communicate appropriately at all levels of the organisation; this includes written and verbal communications as well as visualisations,
- Strong analytically, sound inter-personal and presentation skills
Networkers acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Networkers and may assist with processing your application.