- Looking to hire?
- Career advice
- CV Information
- Employment advice
- Career advice from our recruitment specialists
- Interview advice
- About us
365 FastTrack Engineer
A 365 FastTrack Engineer is required - perm opportunity UK wide - home working - £45k - £55k + benefits and training
The FastTrack Office 365 team is looking for a proactive, analytical and highly energized experienced Engineer to join a team that will be responsible for delivering the onboarding of Microsoft Teams.
The FastTrack Engineer should be a recognized technical expert (Subject Matter Expert, SME) who is interested in running complex deployments and configuration of Microsoft Teams across multiple countries, as well as integrating Teams with Enterprise Voice and Video and monitoring Call Quality where needed.
As a FastTrack Engineer you will work with Office 365 customers to assess their environment and network and identify the technical actions needed for a smooth migration or onboarding to Teams. You will need to proactively define and execute an enablement plan together with the customer's IT staff, as well as coach and mentor other FastTrack engineers on assisting Microsoft customers. You will therefore be responsible for executing the delivery of the customer onboarding experience for Microsoft Teams whilst utilizing the company's IP and assets across partners, Microsoft engineering, and the Microsoft field organization.
Your specific responsibilities will include but not limited to:
- Proactively execute, manage and lead a set of Office 365 customers (around Teams transformation) through the Onboarding technical process including Voice and Video features, collaboration and Call Quality.
- Document and share technical best practices and insights with the internal teams.
- Maintain strong working knowledge of the service as well as take ownership for service improvement.
- Provide feedback around products, customer satisfaction, technical development to enhance quality of service.
Successful Candidate Competencies:
- Expert experience in Teams and Skype for Business Online.
- Expert experience in Skype for Business on prem and hybrid.
- Experience and understanding of Session Border Controllers a plus.
- Experience with hard phones and room systems a plus.
- Experience with migration between Unified communication environments a plus.
- Experience on working with Telephony (Inbound Voice Routing, Call Queues, Number porting) a plus.
- Excellent customer service / relationship skills. Ability to create, reinforce, motivate and guide customers.
- Proven experience driving business impact based on a deep understanding of customer needs.
- Strong communication, mentoring and training delivery skills are required. Ability to provide clear, concise feedback.
- Proven ability to drive technical improvements: to think "out of the box" and innovate.
- Strong collaboration skills - exceptional collaborator on complex multi-faceted programs, across multiple groups with varying priorities.
- Understanding of additional Office 365 and related technologies, including core infrastructure, Active Directory, Exchange, SharePoint.
- The ideal candidate will have a degree or the equivalent in work experience preferably with some Consulting Services and/or Customer Support in Microsoft products.
Networkers acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Networkers and may assist with processing your application.
You can not apply for this job as its status is Closed.