- Looking to hire?
- Career advice
- CV Information
- Employment advice
- Career advice from our recruitment specialists
- Interview advice
- About us
IT Service Consultant
A leading telecoms provider is requiring an IT Service Provider with proven experience with one or more Customer Experience Management Platform (e.g. Sprinklr, Sales Force, zendesk, Khoros or equivalent).
A leading telecoms provider is requiring an IT Service Provider with proven experience with one or more Customer Experience Management Platform (e.g. Sprinklr, Sales Force, zendesk, Khoros or equivalent). The role is a 12 month Fixed Term Contract based in Chertsey, Surrey.
The role requires deep and strong knowledge for business practices in Customer Service business and business application knowledge. Experience and knowledge on Enterprise Software solutions Consulting would be highly beneficial.
To provide managed support to service managers throughout Europe operations and work on system support and new project along with process improvement.
- Support and Leadership of CS operation to ensure delivery of improvement process in line with service outcomes and to meet and exceed business targets across multiple business journeys
- Refining the process for identifying, designing, building and operating suitable service processes with Multi-channel tool for Enterprise Software Solutions (3rd party tool)
- Operating/designing service processes with Customer Support operation tools
- Ensuring that relevant governance and collateral is completed to a high standard and Company standards, including the completion and sign off and meet the agreed service levels
- Responsible for delivery, communication and coordination of work in the team
- Offer consulting services for Samsung Europe customer requests
- Preferably, Understand "Operation of Email / Chat / Social channel"
- Understand business process and map request improvement to Customer Support tool with vendor
- Manage, plan and prioritize tasks to achieve agreed deadlines and meet user requirements
- Identify and implement improvements to systems and its applications to meet business requirements
- Work in multi-disciplinary teams on major projects, contributing expertise and advise to ensure successful project completion
SKILLS AND ATTRIBUTES:
- At least 5 years of experience or equivalent with one or more Customer Experience Management Platform (e.g. Sprinklr, Sales Force, zendesk, Khoros or equivalent)
- Dedicated to customer care or customer support.
- Understanding Social media platforms and experience in Social media management software.
- Proactive in communicating to your team, colleagues and leadership and are comfortable working with stakeholders in working group
- Ability to liaise with internal and external customers at all levels.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English.
- Self-motivated, well presented, professional and dedicated.
- Operation / Consulting /Design / Implementation experience in Enterprise software company or Social Media Management
- Experience in contact centre telephony and network operation industry
- Excellent customer facing skills with experience of all levels of people in the user community up to and including senior board members.
- Able to take responsibility, work under pressure, show initiative and have good problem solving and communication skills.
- Understanding of Customer Experience Management Platform
- Experience of the business process improvement tasks
- Experience of working in a large multi-national company in a support and development role.
- Overall knowledge of general aspects of IT industry including networks
Basic annual salary available in the region of £45,000-£55,000 depending upon experience, plus a competitive benefits package.
Networkers acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Networkers and may assist with processing your application.