- Looking to hire?
- Career advice
- CV Information
- Employment advice
- Career advice from our recruitment specialists
- Interview advice
- About us
Infrastructure Support Engineer - 3rd Line
Are you an experienced IT Infrastructure Engineer with an adaptable and flexible approach? Interested in joining a high performing team in a role that will offer training and genuine career development?
The job role of 3rd Line Support Engineer sits within one of our globally operating clients and will be based from offices in Guernsey, Channel Islands.
Joining an existing and high performing team that is primarily responsible for providing technical expertise in delivery and support of services and infrastructure within the IT estate. This job role requires a strong skill set & understanding of Enterprise IT Systems and Enterprise Service Management
This team is responsible for the maintenance and support of Enterprise and Security systems including:
- Azure, AWS
- Global Active Directory.
- Server/Storage Architecture & Associated Software.
- Virtualisation Technologies.
- Data Backup & Restore Technology.
- Management of DNS, DHCP Services.
- Meraki Cloud Managed Networks.
- Switching and Routing.
- Security implementation.
- Wireless network management.
- Firewall configuration and management.Drive continuous improvement in operations, quality and performance
- Manage and update technical documentation. Ensure regular review to comply with required standards.
- Participation in major incident process when service outages occur.
- Incident Management and Service Request Management processes.
- Day to day proactive monitoring of the IT Network and associated components.
Skills and Experience required
- Strong Active Directory experience and knowledge, including Group Policy.
- Excellent working knowledge of Microsoft and Linux operating systems.
- Experience of Azure Technologies and Platform.
- Experience with Virtualisation technologies, VMware, RHEV or Hyper-V.
- Strong working knowledge in O365 Enterprise Deployments.
On offer is an opportunity to join a business that prides itself in its track record of supporting its staff and can provide genuine career development and progression.
Alongside these core technical skills and experience, you will need to possess strong communication skills as well as a flexible and adaptable attitude to enable you to play a key role within this high performing team.
Networkers acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Networkers and may assist with processing your application.