- Looking to hire?
- Career advice
- CV Information
- Employment advice
- Career advice from our recruitment specialists
- Interview advice
- About us
An excellent permanent DevOps Engineer job role joining a well established team as a result of growth and demand.
On top of the base salary, benefits include car allowance and excellent bonus (that has regularly paid out).
This DevOps Engineer job role joins an established team that is growing and represents a fantastic opportunity to join a business that can offer both short term challenge and longer term career development. Based from their offices in Fareham you will play a key role in driving their journey towards maturing and improving their current automation capabilities and delivery processes.
This is a highly visible role that will see you in a hands on position and provide insights and advice on DevOps in practice. As a result being able to effectively communicate with wider stakeholders as to the "why" is essential.
Key tech skills / experience include
- The role requires a deep expertise in component technologies, proven execution skills, always exploring and innovating, with a keen eye for detail and investigative nature.
- Ensure that applications can be continuously released with high levels of confidence while also improving the scalability, reliability, quality and performance of the Continuous Delivery/DevOps platforms (Azure DevOps, Jenkins).
- Background in scripting language (Bash, Python, Ruby)
- Ability to prioritise work and deliver to deadlines, whilst building relationships and experience collaborating for business success
- Background in using Infrastructure as Code (Puppet, Ansible, Terraform) and knowledge of Docker/AKS/K8S containerisation and microservice methodology. API development and interactions.
- Linux systems administration and package management, an understanding of how operating system configurations can impact environment management
This job role will see you join a team that is well regarded internally and offers genuine career opportunity to strengthen technical knowledge / experience as well offering a route to management if desired.
Networkers acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Networkers and may assist with processing your application.