- Looking to hire?
- Career advice
- CV Information
- Employment advice
- Career advice from our recruitment specialists
- Interview advice
- About us
Workstream Lead - SAP Success Factors
A Public Research University is requiring a Workstream Lead to support with the transformation and implementation of their CSR programme with the roll out of SAP Success Factors.
A Public Research University is requiring a Workstream Lead to support with the transformation and implementation of their CSR programme with the roll out of SAP Success Factors. Specific experience in the Recruitment and Onboarding Modules of Success Factors is required.
About the Role
As part of our People Services transformation, we are implementing a new suite of People / HR Systems called Success Factors. We are now looking to hire an experienced Workstream Lead to manage the design, build and implementation of the Recruitment and Onboarding Success Factors Modules.
As the Recruitment and Onboarding Workstream Lead you will work with our programme management team and implementation partner to:
- Create and manage an integrated plan to design, build and implement the relevant modules
- Facilitate workshops to document business requirements, and review system iterations
- Manage the preparation of all project documentation (design and configuration specifications, test plans and scripts etc.)
- Plan and oversea business readiness activities (data cleansing and migration)
- Support the creation of communication and training materials
- Support the programme governance processes
You will also manage the day to day activities of a Business Analyst.
Skills and Experience
This role will suit you if you:
- Possess previous experience of managing the implementation of SuccessFactors Recruitment and Onboarding modules
- Strong planning and stakeholder management skills
- Experience of working within a large HR organization (recruitment preferable)
- Line management experience
- SuccessFactors accreditation would also be desirable, but not essential
Client based in Milton Keynes but full remote work available. 6 months initial contract paying up to £450 per day umbrella (cannot work through a Limited Company for this role), depending on experience.
Networkers acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Networkers and may assist with processing your application.
You can not apply for this job as its status is Closed.