- Looking to hire?
- Career advice
- CV Information
- Employment advice
- Career advice from our recruitment specialists
- Interview advice
- About us
Digital Project Manager - 12 month Fixed Term Contract
A global business seeking an experienced Digital Project Manager to join a well established PMO. Full end to end project life-cycle management, you will deliver key projects across varying workstreams.
This is a 12 month Fixed Term Contract.
This is as 12 month Fixed Term Contract job role for an experienced Digital Project Manager to join a global business based from offices in Surrey (when allowed).
As a Project Manager you will join an established PMO team to deliver the projects roadmap encompassing planning, coordinating, and implementing projects within the agreed budget, timeline, and scope.
You will work closely with the Online Experience team, E-Commerce platform partner, internal support teams and relevant third parties, to deliver projects that are part of the Online Experience strategy.
Reporting to the Digital Programme Manager, the Digital Project Manager will work with the Business Analysts and the Support team to deliver key projects prioritised on the roadmap, and will be involved in various different work streams. You will need to be able to hit the ground running and pick up in-flight projects, as well as work on projects from initiation through to completion.
Key skills & experience:
- Project management experience in a digital/ E-Commerce environment
- Ability to organise project work effectively, prioritise as new demands/changes arise
- Strong organisational and communication skills
- Proven experience across a range of E-Commerce technologies and platforms (Hybris experience desirable) - 3rd party integrations
- Understanding and experience in E-Commerce, web technology, and infrastructure
- Knowledge of corporate global ERP systems (SAP experience desirable)
- Experience of software development tools, such as Jira and Confluence
- Strong understanding of the software development life-cycle in the Agile Model
Networkers acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Networkers and may assist with processing your application.