- Looking to hire?
- Career advice
- CV Information
- Employment advice
- Career advice from our recruitment specialists
- Interview advice
- About us
IT Service Delivery Assistant
IT Service Delivery Assistant required for a 12 month contract (possibility of extending) based in Birmingham.
Working inside of IR35 for a high-profile automotive organisation, as IT Service Delivery Assistant, you will work closely with the business to maintain and improve the delivery of IT Services. You will work within an Agile environment and use Agile methodologies in all your projects.
* Requirements Management - To identify potentials for new IT solutions, or functional modifications to existing applications which generate business benefit through regular interfacing with IT customers and acting as a consultant.
* IT Projects - Plan, manage, participate and support IT projects in line with Agile and ITPM standards working with both internal and external partners.
* Design, build and operation of IT solutions in line with global and local business requirements and global IT standards.
* Providing competitiveness through innovation and efficiency increase.
* Service Management - Uses Incident, Problem, Change, Release and Configuration Management in line with policies and procedures and in conjunction with other teams within the IT community.
* Request Management - To respond to new requests for IT from the business and ensure that these requests are properly considered and evaluated.
* Account Management - To provide a single point of contact for all IT topics to business management within a specific business area.
* Manage Service Level Agreements (SLA's) and Business Continuity Management (BCM) - To ensure that SLA's are up to date, relevant and agreed with the business. To arrange and conduct analysis and exercises with the business on the impact of failure of IT to the business.
* Internal Planning Processes - Establish and run an effective framework to ensure consistent and effective multi project planning. Support creation of IT reports to the business.
* Good written communication skills (business cases, specifications etc.).
* Considerable business process experience.
* Experience in IT application systems maintenance and operations (preferably automotive systems) is desirable.
* Consultancy skills, to provide recommendations on business process and IT solution design and implementation.
* Experience of working in projects is desirable
This position is to start ASAP and will pay £28.46 p/h Umbrella rate (INSIDE OF IR35) depending on your level of experience.
Networkers acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Networkers and may assist with processing your application.
You can not apply for this job as its status is Closed.