- Looking to hire?
- Career advice
- CV Information
- Employment advice
- Career advice from our recruitment specialists
- Interview advice
- About us
Software Development Coach - Midlands / Remote working
Coaching & training software development apprentices from a range of companies & industries
We are looking for Software Developers or Ex-Software Developers who have a passion for coaching & training others.
Our client, a specialist software development training provider, are looking to hire an additional Software Coach, ideally in the midlands area.
They need someone with hands on development experience, who can & wants to pass on their knowledge & experience of the tech industry to the learners, helping them to kick-start a successful career within development.
YOU DO NOT NEED TRAINING OR COACHING EXPERIENCE - they can train you in these areas.
This is a full time permanent position, with flexible working hours.
Our client is happy for you to work 4 days per week for the same full time salary in return.
- Coaching & mentoring an allocated caseload of 17 software development apprentices from a variety of corporate employers
- Providing software development coaching & training that is in line with the bespoke data programme each apprentice has been put on by their employer
- This coaching will be done either online/remotely, or within the learners workplaces (you will be allocated a caseload close to your location)
- Will be based from home & in full control of own diary when booking learner reviews & visits
What we need you to have:
- Coming from a corporate background is beneficial, but not essential.
Starting salary is £45,000 + benefits.
Alderwood acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Alderwood and may assist with processing your application.