- Looking to hire?
- Career advice
- CV Information
- Employment advice
- Career advice from our recruitment specialists
- Interview advice
- About us
Microsoft Dynamics CRM Systems Analyst
A Microsoft Dynamics CRM Systems Analyst is required for 12 months (likely to be extended) based in Farnborough (WFH for the foreseeable).
Working in an Scrum Agile delivery, we require a Systems Analyst who will support the translation of business requirements and user stories (from the Product Owner and other key business stakeholders), to inform and structure the work of the Development Feature Teams. This role will support the development of core functionality / enhancements to the Product, as well as market rollout activities.
The Product is a Microsoft Dynamics CRM solution for Corporate Sales covering end to end business practices from prospecting, through contract, sales, ordering and invoicing. It is currently live in 16 markets (countries) with rollout plans for a further 14-17 markets.
The Analyst capability will be involved in such activities as:
- Identifying the system impacts of the stated business needs and user stories
- Challenge, test and validate any solution assumptions within the stated business requirements
- Undertaking Gap analysis of requirements against the existing product functionality
- In conjunction with the Design and Development Leads, provide high level design solutions for the requirements based on the existing product coding practices and solution structure
- Specifying the acceptance criteria for the feature teams to validate that the requirement is met
- Providing supporting process diagrams, data flows, data dictionary and other defining artefacts to ensure clarity for the development feature teams
- Contributing to the team knowledge base / wiki (Confluence) regarding the system functionality
- Delivering new market engagement workshops, e.g. demonstrate existing features and processes within the Product
- Support the identification of new user stories, development areas and business process changes required to bring new markets into use of the strategic central product (may require some investigation of the legacy systems & processes)
- Map new market data to pre-defined import templates
Work results / acceptance criteria:
- All requirements captured and documented in the Product Backlog are triaged and understood for system impacts
- Stories proposed for Sprint Planning are understood for system impacts
- Documentation on the changes, solution and acceptance criteria is present, agreed with the Product Owning team and in a state that is clear to the Development Feature team
- Data mapping templates are completed for import prior to market build
- MS Dynamics CRM 2016 On Premise / 365 Online
- Customer Relationship Management
- Agile Scrum delivery
- Atlassian tools - in particular JIRA and Confluence
This role is inside IR35 and will pay up to £500 per day (Umbrella)
Networkers acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Networkers and may assist with processing your application.
You can not apply for this job as its status is Closed.