- Looking to hire?
- Career advice
- CV Information
- Employment advice
- Career advice from our recruitment specialists
- Interview advice
- About us
Lean Six Sigma Black Belt
Blackbelt Six Sigma - Problem solving specialists
We're looking for a Lean Six Sigma Black Belt to help us deliver significant and enduring changes to performance. Whatever project you are working on, we need your ability to operate independently, thirst for continuous improvement and excellent facilitation skills. You will deliver multiple projects in our sites every year. We'll also need your training and coaching skills to support others in growing their LSS capability - from novice to Kaizen Leader and then Green Belt level.
Working with people to deliver improvement by the application of Lean Six Sigma methodologies
Day to day duties -
* Use multiple data / information sources to decipher complex problems and deliver solutions following the DMAIC framework
* Work autonomously on simultaneous projects without losing focus or momentum
* Develop capability in others to support Lean thinking and use of LSS tools.
* Coach Kaizen Leaders and Green Belts
* Train and Coach Managers and Leaders in problem solving methods
* You will be accountable for delivering projects of significant value to the business whilst simultaneously coaching other LSS project leads.
* Identify productivity opportunities applying Values Stream Mapping (VSM), Zero Loss Ideation (ZLI) and other idea generation processes
Experience/skills required -
* Experience delivering improvement projects in a regulated and fast-paced environment.
* Trained & Certified as Black Belt
* The ability to build and lead teams to manage complex projects with multiple stakeholders.
* A flexible approach, 'can-do' attitude and the interpersonal skills to take others with you.
This role is expected to be outside of IR35 and will pay around £450 - £550 per day (Ltd/Umbrella)
Networkers acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Networkers and may assist with processing your application.