- Looking to hire?
- Career advice
- CV Information
- Employment advice
- Career advice from our recruitment specialists
- Interview advice
- About us
IT Asset / Support Engineer
IT Asset / Support Analyst required for a 3 month contract based in Essex.
Working inside of IR35 for a large scale NHS organisation, you will support the Asset Management and Procurement Manager and IT Team Leader in providing timely, accurate records for analytical reporting of the overall performance of the Asset Management and Procurement Team. You will also deliver IT equipment across a number or sites in the Essex area and provide Desk side IT Support to end users.
* To record all service requests in order to provide a complete lifecycle of request and allow good data for asset and procurement management.
* To restore normal service to the internal customer as quickly as possible, following diagnoses of the service request.
* To identify, record and report against non-trust items against which internal customers may request service
* To monitor and track all service requests, assigning the correct priority in line with current SLA's
* Active Directory management/administration/maintenance to assist the management of devices on the network
* Core understanding of Microsoft desktop operating systems and associated applications to deal with service requests and user queries/resolutions
* Experience of remote fixes, via Remote Desktop Viewer, RDP or other terminal services
This role is to start ASAP and will pay £11.94 + HP PAYE or £14.61 per hour umbrella (inside of IR35)
Networkers acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Networkers and may assist with processing your application.
You can not apply for this job as its status is Closed.