- Looking to hire?
- Career advice
- CV Information
- Employment advice
- Career advice from our recruitment specialists
- Interview advice
- About us
SharePoint Online Migration Lead
SharePoint Online Migration Lead required to lead the discovery and planning of O365 tenant to tenant content migration of SPO, Onedrive for bsuiness and MS Teams data. WFH paying £525 - £575 per day
The successful SharePoint Online Migration Lead will primarily be required to review client environment technical dependencies and validate technical readiness for SPO, OneDrive and MS Teams migration.
Requirements will include but not be exclusive to the following:
- Lead the assessment of O365 workloads in scope - SPO, ODfB and MS teams
- Support the Lead Migration architect to define migration approach and plan for SPO, ODfB and MS teams migration
- Lead O365 Migration environment, leads the Pilot migration
- Support the Onshore Migration lead to validate migration timelines and approach as per Pilot outcome
- Lead Migration execution as per schedule
Ideal skills required for this role are:
- MS Office 365 - SharePoint Online, One Drive for business, MS Teams, Power automate
- SharePoint and Onedrive for business migration
- Quest tools for Migration
- Sharegate tools for Migration
Due to current UKGOV COVID guidelines this role is initially WFH paying £525 - £575 per day
Networkers acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Networkers and may assist with processing your application.
You can not apply for this job as its status is Closed.