- Looking to hire?
- Career advice
- CV Information
- Employment advice
- Career advice from our recruitment specialists
- Interview advice
- About us
IT Support Engineer
Permanent, full-time home-based IT Support Engineer position.
Client facing, supporting with the on-boarding of Microsoft Intune
Home Based, Permanent, Full-time.
In this IT Support Engineer role, you will utilise your technical knowledge in delivering onboarding and guiding customers. You may also come from consultancy looking for a technical but not necessarily hands-on engineering role.
You will join a well established team that helps customers onboard Microsoft Cloud solutions and drive user adoption. Customers with eligible subscriptions to Microsoft 365, Office 365, Azure will use these services.
This team is heavily customer focused handling technical aspects of onboarding customers
- You work with Customers to assess their environment, network and software to identify the actions needed for a smooth and quick Onboarding of Intune (Standalone and Hybrid) and / or Azure AD Premium features
- You are passionate about technology and are happy working with other engineers
- You have hands-on experience deploying, configuring and coordinating a cloud-based MDM solution, ideally Intune, handled SCCM and enabled office 365 services.
- You deploy, configure and administer features of Azure AD
- You enjoy working in a collaborative team, have good communication skills and organisational skills and ability to mentor colleagues
- Any Azure certification is considered a plus
This is an excellent opportunity to join a globally operating IT Service provider that offers training and career development.
Networkers acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Networkers and may assist with processing your application.
You can not apply for this job as its status is Closed.