- Looking to hire?
- Career advice
- CV Information
- Employment advice
- Career advice from our recruitment specialists
- Interview advice
- About us
If you are interested in a Product Owner job role, fully remote with flexibility to work from the office, within a business that utilise technologies such as artificial intelligence and machine learning to support their client base then apply now.
This company based near Portsmouth have a great reputation in the market and are looking to strengthen their established Product team. In this highly visible and influential Product Owner job role, you will be responsible for managing the product lifecycle for new initiatives and enhancements.
Joining a team with an excellent support structure in place, this position offers genuine career development in the medium to long-term, as well as the short term challenge and opportunity to make a significant impact.
To be successful in your application you will have proven product management experience shaping SaaS or B2C ecommerce/marketing products. You will be comfortable and confident liaising with stakeholders cross-functionally to include Development, Marketing and UX teams to highlight a few, with the objective of delivering added value to customers with the shaping of current and future product offerings
- Drive and lead product lifecycle, working collaboratively with cross-functional teams
- Provide vision, direction and support to ensure objective met,leading Scrum Team
- Balance customer feedback/insights with business needs to thus define and refine product backlog
- Develop deep understanding of current and future needs surrounding product, competitor analysis, sound awareness of latest trends and developments
- Proactively promote product benefits internally and externally
Key skills / experience
- Agile methodology and Scrum experience
- Previous experience within Product Owner / Product Manager job role
- Saas or B2C ecommerce product experience
- Sound commercial awareness, ability to balance business objectives and customer requirements
- Strong analytically able to identify trends using data gained from multiple sources
- Ability to communicate effectively to varying stakeholders in terms of technical knowledge and seniority
- Experience of working with Design / UX / Technology teams to turn product requirements into solutions
This is an exciting opportunity for someone seeking a Product Owner role that will offer career opportunity and challenge within a growing company where no two days are the same.
Networkers acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Networkers and may assist with processing your application.
You can not apply for this job as its status is Closed.