- Looking to hire?
- Career advice
- CV Information
- Employment advice
- Career advice from our recruitment specialists
- Interview advice
- About us
Application Manager OT and Telemetry
Operational Technology and Telemetry (OTT) manager with experience of 24/7, zero unplanned downtime environment
Operational Technology and Telemetry (OTT) manager with experience of 24/7, zero unplanned downtime environment - A utilities company on the south coast is undertaking a major IT transformation which will strategically change the way it delivers IT support and services to its business and end users.
This is the largest IT transformation project ever undertaken by the organisation and is going to transform the company across every aspect of the group.
Experience and capability requirements:
- Experience of working in a 24/7 zero unplanned downtime environment.
- Deep knowledge of Operational Technology and Telemetry application technologies or Operations Support Systems (OSS) - (OSIsoft suite and Prism Suite)
- Extensive experience managing a complex system ecosystem with varied applications ( Cots and Custom)
- Good understanding of telecom infrastructures and relation with OT/Telemetry systems.
- Experience developing and driving a strategic plan to integrate digital delivery approaches and best practice across IT ecosystems.
- Experienced team manager managing a team of application specialists.
- In-depth knowledge of the Digital and Integration products and development framework with a proven track record of standing up a system database services from scratch
The OTT manager is fully remote at the moment but once the world is back to some normality the office location is Worthing, where you will need to be able to commute to when needed.
The OTT manager is paying up to £80K+ excellent benefits
Networkers acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Networkers and may assist with processing your application.