- Looking to hire?
- Career advice
- CV Information
- Employment advice
- Career advice from our recruitment specialists
- Interview advice
- About us
Full Stack Developer
Our client based in Brussels, Belgium is requiring a Full-stack developer with experience of Java, Spring, Hibernate, Oracle RDBMS & Angular 2.
Our client based in Brussels, Belgium is requiring a Full-stack developer with experience of Java, Spring, Hibernate, Oracle RDBMS & Angular 2. The suitable candidate must hold a Master's degree and be fluent in English (speaking and writing).
Only EU Citizens can be considered for this position, with British Citizens unable to currently be considered. Please do not apply if you are a British or non-EU Citizen.
Nature of tasks
- Architecture and design of information systems.
- Review of the architecture of existing systems
- Design and development of architecture components and building blocks
- Analysis of the integration of different information systems
- Data analysis and data modelling
- Coordination of the implementation of the technical architecture
- Technical interface between the project leaders and the developers
- Production of software architecture documents
- Participation in technical working groups, progress meetings and meetings with the users
- Assistance during relevant parts of testing, analysis, technical documentation, deployment, evaluation and reporting
Master's level or 5 years of higher education or an equivalent number of years of IT professional experience as stated in the DIGIT-TM - Service Requirements.
- Minimum 7 years of IT professional experience
- Minimum 5 years' experience in development of information systems with Java
- Minimum 2 years' experience with UML or CASE tools
- Very good experience with relational databases
- Very good experience with web application development
- Minimum 7 years' experience in architecture and design of information systems
- Minimum 5 years' experience in Java (both with J2SE and J2EE) with extensive use of design patterns;
- Minimum 4 years' experience in developing secure web applications
- Minimum 4 years' experience in Apache Maven or equivalent;
- Minimum 4 years' experience in Object Oriented design patterns e.g. Aspect-Oriented Programming (AOP);
- Minimum 4 years' experience in Testing Frameworks (JUnit, DbUnit, Spock, ...);
- Minimum 4 years' experience in relational databases (Oracle, MySQL..)
- Minimum 2 years' experience in the development of graphical user interfaces
- Minimum 2 years' experience in the Spring Web model-view-controller (MVC) framework;
- Minimum 2 years' experience in other web Application frameworks (e.g. ZK, Spring)
- Minimum 2 years' experience in Angular2 or Angular JS
- Minimum 2 years' experience in development of web services and/or other solutions for interoperability of information systems.
- Minimum 2 years' experience with JIRA and GIT
- Fluent in English and/or French
Contract length is initially 6 months. Freelance contract rates available up to €600 per day depending on experience.
Networkers acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Networkers and may assist with processing your application.
You can not apply for this job as its status is Closed.