- Looking to hire?
- Career advice
- CV Information
- Employment advice
- Career advice from our recruitment specialists
- Interview advice
- Client portal
- About us
2nd Line IT Support Analyst
Our client, an IT Service Provider, is requiring a 2nd Line IT Support Analyst to join their end client based in Brussels, Belgium.
Our client, an IT Service Provider, is requiring a 2nd Line IT Support Analyst to join their end client based in Brussels, Belgium. The suitable candidate must hold a Master's degree and be fluent in English (speaking and writing).
Only EU Citizens can be considered for this position, with British Citizens unable to currently be considered. Please do not apply if you are a British or non-EU Citizen.
- Organisation and implementation of support of information systems.
- Provide guidance regarding on the use of information systems.
- Maintain and update user support information on wiki sites and collaborative sites.
- Management and follow-up of user requests.
- Conception and management of presentations and specialised IT trainings for end users.
- On need (not the main task): participation to manual testing of information systems.
Education and technical expertise
- Proven knowledge in end-user assistance or support for information systems.
- Good general IT skills.
- Excellent communication / writing skills.
- Ability to give presentations and specialised IT trainings for end users.
- Ability to carry out manual testing of information systems.
- Ability to work in an international/multi-cultural environment.
- Experience in the use of service manager tools (e.g. SMT).
- Experience with issue and project tracking tools (e.g. JIRA).
- Experience with the use of wiki and collaborative sites.
- Experience in preparing user support documentation.
- Experience on 2nd level support of information systems.
- Experience with preparation and providing IT trainings.
- The consultant has to be fluent in English.
- Documents will be written in English.
Contract length is initially 6 months. Freelance contract rates available up to €345 per day depending on experience.
Networkers acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Networkers and may assist with processing your application.
You can not apply for this job as its status is Closed.