- Hiring hub
- Submit vacancy
- Career advice
- CV Information
- Employment advice
- Career advice from our recruitment specialists
- Interview advice
- About us
Service Desk Support Analyst
Service Desk Analyst / IT Support required for a 3 month contract (likely to extend) based in Southampton.
Working inside of IR35 for a well-established NHS organisation you will provide 1st and 2nd line support as the first point of contact to circa 6500 users based across multiple sites via telephone, email and online portal.
* Provide initial troubleshooting and resolution aiming to achieve a first line call resolution of 75%, referring more complex issues to 2nd'/3rd line colleagues
* Accurately document all support calls and emails, gathering as much information as quickly as possible to correctly diagnose faults
* Provide advice, assurance, training and support to users in both standard desktop software and clinical systems
* To have ownership of calls through to resolution ensuring departmental targets are met
* Conduct thorough analysis and fault-finding of a wide range of technical I.T. issues, including, but not limited to system/user errors, data errors, software problems
* Ensure that highly specialised I.T. systems and hardware (including personally-assigned devices) are operated in a safe and proper manner in accordance with Trust policies.
We are looking for a team player with a confident telephone manner, good communication skills, excellent technical skills/knowledge appropriate to 1st line support and an ability to work well under pressure. Previous experience of working on a Service Desk and using service management tools would be very helpful.
This position is to start ASAP and will pay between £10 - £14 + HP PAYE or £13 - £17.40 umbrella per hour depending on your level of experience.
Networkers acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Networkers and may assist with processing your application.