- Hiring hub
- Submit vacancy
- Career advice
- CV Information
- Employment advice
- Career advice from our recruitment specialists
- Interview advice
- About us
IT Service Analyst
Our client based in Brussels is requiring an IT Service Analyst with proven ITIL experience.
Our client based in Brussels is requiring an IT Service Analyst with proven ITIL experience to provide 2nd & 3rd line support in a service desk environment.
Only EU Citizens can be considered for this position, with British Citizens unable to currently be considered. Please do not apply if you are a British or non-EU Citizen.
NATURE OF TASKS
- 2nd line support analysis, tracking and monitoring of business workflow application problems and impediments up to their resolution
- Redaction of detailed problem descriptions and reports as meaningful input for upstream support teams (3rd line, application developments teams)
- User guidance and support regarding the use of information systems / ICT tools, by phone and e-mail
- IS Service management
- Mastering of information sites and maintenance of the unit's knowledge base
- Follow-up of service quality in the context of incident, problem and impediment management
- Management and follow-up of user requests
- Guidance regarding the use of information systems
- Management of incidents related to information systems; organisation of the reporting
- Conception and organisation of user documentation for information systems
- Conception and management of IS and ICT end user support and assistance
- Participation in user, service and project meetings
- Depending on the circumstances, the support manager may be requested to provide assistance or support in the resolution of production issues.
KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS
- Proven knowledge in end user assistance or support of information systems, especially in the context of the analysis and resolution of business workflow application problems and impediments, is essential
- Good understanding of business processes and requirements in the private and/or public sector (e.g. financial, procurement, etc.)
- Good knowledge of business workflow application analysis tools (e.g. PL/SQL, SOAP-UI) is an asset
- Very good knowledge in ITIL procedures or equivalent and the related support tools is mandatory
- Good IT skills; very good knowledge of MS-OFFICE tools is mandatory
- Knowledge of wiki, collaborative sites and social networks and IS knowledge base maintenance
- Excellent communication / writing skills
- Good knowledge of the office automation tools used in the Commission (MSOffice)
- Good reporting methods
- Ability to give presentations in French and English
- Good command of the English language is mandatory
- Ability to apply high quality standards
- Ability to participate in multi-lingual meetings, good communication skills
- Capability of working in an international/multi-cultural environment, rapid selfstarting capability and experience in working in team; leadership capability
- Able to cope with the needs of multi-language site deployment.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
- Master's level or 5 years of higher education
- Minimum years of professional experience, according the level (7 to 11 years)
Contract rate around €350-€380 per day freelance depending on experience.
Networkers acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Networkers and may assist with processing your application.
You can not apply for this job as its status is Closed.