- Looking to hire?
- Career advice
- CV Information
- Employment advice
- Career advice from our recruitment specialists
- Interview advice
- Client portal
- About us
Fullstack .Net Developer
Full Stack Developer - .Net/Angular required for perm opportunity - fully remote working - salary range of 40k-50k pa (+ benefits)
Full Stack Developer - .Net/Angular required for perm opportunity - fully remote working - salary range of 40k-45k pa (+ benefits)
Working for a Yorkshire based IT Solutions provider, we have an opportunity for a Full Stack Developer to work on a fully remote basis to help develop and maintain the organisations software for Cloud based solutions for a number of digital safety and student well-being projects.
- Develop and maintain software for Cloud based solutions and projects
- Identify common patterns and new approaches to be reused in future projects
- Own code and technical documentation for responsible product or project area
- Develop functional and non-functional features including unit tests & diagnostics
- Carry out research and development, and bug-fixing for new and existing projects
- Experienced writing software in a range of languages, but must have experience in C#, & Angular 7+
- Developing solutions natively in Microsoft Azure, not just Azure hosted websites
- Understanding of DevOps and what it means to use CI/CD
- Experience of working in Agile development teams.
- RESTful web-services
- Experience of Release Engineering, including defining and using CI tools
- Experience in other languages (Python, Go, Swift etc.)
Networkers acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Networkers and may assist with processing your application.
You can not apply for this job as its status is Closed.