- Hiring hub
- Submit vacancy
- Career advice
- CV Information
- Employment advice
- Career advice from our recruitment specialists
- Interview advice
- About us
I have a great opportunity for a DevOps Engineer to join a Data Analytics start-up on their journey to scale up.
This positon would require 1 day a week onsite in London, and enable 4 days remote working.
Adarga is a rapidly scaling up organization and we are growing our platform team. Your role is to work amongst our DevOps team to design, implement and maintain the infrastructure underlying our product. You will need to understand modern DevOps practices used to maintain a containerized microservices architecture spanning the globe. Furthermore, as a data analytics company we want to enhance our analytics capability of data generated by our IT environment. You'll be expected to help design, implement and rollout this capability together with the data scientists and the rest of the team.
* Implement observability platform wide
* Implementing infrastructure as code
* Supporting engineers and data scientists
* Automation of infrastructure delivery pipelines
* Implement and improve continuous delivery pipeline
* Setup algorithmic analysis of IT data
* Specialising in observability
* Building effective monitoring & telemetry on a Cloud Native platform using tools such as Prometheus, Alert Manager, Grafana
* Kubernetes preferably EKS
* Cloud platform experience AWS & Azure
* Infrastructure as Code (Terraform)
* DevSecOps - integrating strong security practices into DevOps culture
* Scripting (Bash/Go/Python)
* AI/Machine learning Platform experience
* EKS Administration
* Cloud/Cloud Native Networking
Networkers acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Networkers and may assist with processing your application.