- Looking to hire?
- Career advice
- CV Information
- Employment advice
- Career advice from our recruitment specialists
- Interview advice
- About us
An exciting opportunity to join a well-funded start-up in the role of DevOps Engineer. Joining an established team in London, this business is growing and this is a great time to be joining.
This DevOps Engineer job role based from offices in London represents an excellent opportunity to join an exciting start-up and play a significant role in their upward trajectory. They are well funded and have an extremely strong sales pipeline that has resulted in this role being required and adding to an already established DevOps team.
As part of this team you will be tasked with the design, implementation and maintenance of the infrastructure underlying my clients Data Analytic product. You will also be involved in enhancing the capability of data generated generated by the IT environment working with wider internal teams including the data scientists.
- Implement observability platform wider
- Implementing infrastructure as code
- Automation of infrastructure delivery pipelines
- Implement and improve continuous delivery pipeline
- Set-up algorithmic analysis of data
Specialising in observability
- Building effective monitoring and telemetry on a cloud Native platform using tools such as Prometheus, Alert Manager, Grafana
- Kubernetes preferably EKS
- AWS, Azur
- Infrastructure as Code (Terraform)
- Scripting - Bash, Go , Python
- AI / Machine learning Platform experience
This is an exciting technology led business who are embarking on a significant growth path and can offer genuine opportunity to develop, visibility and influence.
Networkers acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Networkers and may assist with processing your application.