- Looking to hire?
- Career advice
- CV Information
- Employment advice
- Career advice from our recruitment specialists
- Interview advice
- About us
Agile Project Manager
A Project Manager with proven Agile experience and working withn Cloud environments.
We have a fantastic opportunity for a Project Manager to join a growing professional IT client, our client is looking for someone with a strong project management background who has Scrum and Agile experience and experience working in a cloud environment.
· Ensure that all projects are delivered on-time, within scope and within budget
· Coordinating with cross discipline team members to make sure that:
· all parties are on track with project requirements, deadlines, and schedules
· risks are identified and mitigated
· stakeholders are aligned in their expectations
· Creating project schedule, resource and risk management plans based on actual project's restrictions and limitations.
· Creating and maintaining project's repository
· Obtaining customer acceptance of project deliverables, submitting them and ensuring that they adhere to requirements.
· Preparing status reports by gathering, analyzing and summarizing relevant information about project performance, issues, risks, resources etc..
· Establishing effective project communication plans and ensuring their execution.
· Facilitating change requests to ensure that all parties are informed of the impacts on schedule and budget.
· Coordinating the development of user manuals, training materials and other documents as needed to enable successful implementation and turnover of the process or system to the clients.
· Conducting post project evaluation and identifying successful and unsuccessful project elements
· Organize task management process using Jira as a task management tool, and confluence as a KB. Drive and facilitate proper task management process
* 5+years of project management experience
* Experience in management of several projects and/or teams simultaneously
* Experience working in matrix organizational structure of project's environment
* Solid technical background, with understanding or hands-on experience in cloud technology (AWS, Azure)
* Experience in projects related to migration of systems from on-premise setup to cloud infrastructure
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills
* Solid organizational skills including attention to detail and multi-tasking skills
* Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office, Jira, Confluence
* PMP / PRINCE II certification is a plus
* Any cloud certification is a plus
* Experience with software products/applications
Salary range is between £50,000 - £65,000 per annum + benefits (depending on your level of experience). Work to be fully remote.
Networkers acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Networkers and may assist with processing your application.
You can not apply for this job as its status is Closed.