- Hiring hub
- Submit vacancy
- Career advice
- CV Information
- Employment advice
- Career advice from our recruitment specialists
- Interview advice
- About us
Customer Service Adviser
We have an exciting opportunity for an experienced Customer Service Adviser to join one the UK's fastest growing and innovative Telecommunication Providers.
This role is office based, working in new, bespoke premises in Central London.
CUSTOMER SERVICE ADVISER
This is a fantastic opportunity for an entrepreneurial minded, excellence driven individual to deliver customer service, retention and growth at one of the most innovative telecoms companies in the UK.
The Customer Service Team are the first point of contact for our customers, offering an instant resolution to queries, which is fundamental to our overall customer experience. The team provide an efficient, first call resolution which communicates to our customers with speed, courtesy, respect and accuracy.
Customer Service Advisers support our customers with orders, billing, installs and general queries via telephone, social and email channels.
- Manage large amounts of incoming calls
- Identify and assess customer needs to achieve satisfaction
- Build sustainable relationships and trust with customer accounts through open and interactive communication
- Meet personal/customer service team targets and call handling quotas
- Handle customer complaints, provide appropriate solutions and alternatives within the time limits; follow up to ensure resolution
- Keep records of customer interactions, process customer accounts and file documents
- Follow communication procedures, guidelines and policies
- Go the extra mile to engage customers and achieve client satisfaction
- Oversee billing and payment queries
- Engage and respond to social media and online review platforms
- Manage and respond to emails
- Data protection - Keep sensitive information and financial records private and confidential
- Calls to be answered within a set SLA, in an upbeat friendly manner
- Emails to be acknowledged and actioned in a professional manner within a 2hr response time
- Conversion rate of 10% for live chat
- 98% of all chat to be picked up
- 10 second SLA response time to chats
- All responses to be made within 1 hour, this can include a holding message where additional information is being sought
- 100% response rate for questions.
- All online web-based customer reviews should be responded to in a timely manner. Positive reviews this should be acknowledgement with negative reviews investigated and responded to with resolution statement
- 100% of complaints to be logged
- 100% of complaints to be responded to with 24hrs
- 100% of complaints to be seen through to completion
- Proven customer support experience or experience as a customer service adviser with a track record of over-achieving KPI's
- Strong phone contact handling and active listening skills
- Familiarity with CRM systems and practices
- Customer orientation and ability to adapt/respond to different enquiries
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Ability to multitask, prioritise, and manage time effectively
- Excellent team working and collaboration skills
- Ability to remain calm under pressure
- Friendly and tactful personality
- Excellent timekeeping and attention to detail
- Ability to handle complaints and difficult situations
- Problem solving skills
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Understanding and empathetic approach
- Genuine passion for customer care
Matchtech acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Matchtech and may assist with processing your application.
You can not apply for this job as its status is Closed.