- Hiring hub
- Submit vacancy
- Career advice
- CV Information
- Employment advice
- Career advice from our recruitment specialists
- Interview advice
- About us
Cyber Security Analyst/Engineer
Cyber Security Analyst/Engineer required for 3 months (possibility of extending) based in Essex (REMOTE WORKING TO START) up to £550 per day (inside of IR35)
Cyber Security Analyst/Engineer required for 3 months (possibility of extending) based in Essex (REMOTE WORKING TO START)
Working for a leading Public Sector Transport organisation, The role of Cyber Security Analyst / Engineer is a technical role within Technical Directorate reporting to the Chief Information Security Officer. In this role you will provide comprehensive advisory, technical and consultancy services in relation to the protection of Industrial Control Systems (ICS) and Operational Technology (OT).
* Developing a cyber security culture and capabilities within delivery and engineering teams.
* Reviewing and collaborating on the development of technical designs and architecture to assure delivery of solutions that align with cyber security policies and standards.
* Developing security standards and architectural patterns to facilitate a consistent approach to the secure design of ICS/OT systems.
* Supporting and developing incident response capability within our ICS/OT environments.
* Supporting internal stakeholders in assessing, understanding and managing cyber security risk within existing ICS/OT environments.
* Substantial ICS/OT experience, both hands on and from a design perspective (e.g. PLCs, HMIs, SCADA & DCS, Industrial Networking and Telecommunications)
* Experience operating in time critical, complex, interconnected technical environments
* Experience creating and reviewing engineering designs and enhancing solutions against company standards
* A working understanding of telecommunications and IP networking in an IT or OT environment
* Experience configuring and administering Windows systems
The ideal candidate would have experience working with control systems or in a related industrial field and be able to demonstrate their ability to rise to new challenges through continuous professional development. They will possess excellent written and verbal communication skills and be looking to develop their career in cyber security. Prior experience in cyber security would be advantageous but is not essential. Successful candidates will receive a combination of formal and on-the-job training to develop their cyber security skillset.
This role is to start ASAP and will pay between £450 to £550 umbrella (INSIDE OF IR35) depending on your level of experience.
Networkers acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Networkers and may assist with processing your application.
You can not apply for this job as its status is Closed.