- Looking to hire?
- Career advice
- CV Information
- Employment advice
- Career advice from our recruitment specialists
- Interview advice
- About us
Site Design Engineer
Working directly at the MoD sites as needed, the successful candidate will prepare the installation and transition documentation for designated radio and tower ATC system solutions for asset replacement
. Once installation is completed the installation documentation will be updated to reflect the 'as built' design before being handed over to the system operator.
The role includes:
- Plan and document the radio communication and tower integration equipment installation activities as per the required schedule to the required technical and quality standards.
- Carry out site surveys as part of the installation preparation to ensure that the radio and tower integration installations can meet the SCIDA requirements as detailed in JSP 604, Leaflet 4800. Resolve any non-compliances as required.
- Produce the following documentation as part of the Marshall lifecycle:
- SCIDA Engineering Change Request Part 1/2 Certificate
- SCIDA Detailed Design Document
- Site Design Pack as per Solution Check Lists ensuring integration between all Technical Solutions are considered in the design
- Assist the Project Manager with the installation and transition resource planning for all sites where installation and transition activities.
- Once the installation is completed, assist the on-site installation team with producing the following handover documentation:
- SCIDA Engineering Change Request Part 4 - Installation 'as built' Drawings
- Site Acceptance Pack - A Check list that points to all the documentation required for the end user to support the installed equipment through the life of the contract e.g. 'As built' drawings, equipment supplier documentation, health and safety file, bill of materials, etc.
- Due to the document deliverables provided by this role, this individual will need to build a close working relationship with our Technical Engineering Leads, onsite installation teams, other engineering staff as required and SCIDA site leads.
Matchtech acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Matchtech and may assist with processing your application.
You can not apply for this job as its status is Closed.