- Hiring hub
- Submit vacancy
- Career advice
- CV Information
- Employment advice
- Career advice from our recruitment specialists
- Interview advice
- About us
power electronics engineer (inverters)
Power Electronics engineer (High voltage and low power - inverters )
Power Electronics engineer (High voltage and low power - inverters)
You will be working with an exciting and forward thinking company who develop technology used in engineering and scientific disciplines, their tech has been used on the international space station, in pharmaceuticals and many many more.
This is a fantastic, diverse and forward thinking company who prioritise developing their staff, in fact last year 15% of their staff were either promoted or moved jobs internally.
- Experience designing both high and low power electronics ideally for power inverters,
- Experience of using electronic design and CAD tools, e.g. ORCARD & Pspice
- Good understanding of embedded software, e.g. embedded C (this is a helpful skill with liase with the software engineers within the team)
- Design For EMC
- Experience and knowledge of network and serial data communications (e.g. MODbus, CAN, TCP/IP & RS232/485)
- Experience working with electronics and firmware engineers.
- Experience of industrial controls or motor control
- Power Drive or power inverters experience
Matchtech acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Matchtech and may assist with processing your application.