- Hiring hub
- Submit vacancy
- Career advice
- CV Information
- Employment advice
- Career advice from our recruitment specialists
- Interview advice
- About us
Senior IAM Operations Analyst
Remote working role. Initail 12month FTC
I am looking for an enthusiastic candidate to join a FTSE 100 company.
The position available is Senior IAM Operations Analyst. Initial 12month FTC
They can support candidates with existing Tier 2 VISA's.
The key experience they are looking for:
- understanding of active directory
- understanding of cloud - from a security perspective
- Privilege Access Management - such as CyberArc
- PCI compliance
If this is something you are interested in please reply with your CV and telephone number and I would be happy to discuss with you in more detail.
This company are providing amazing, evolving products and services that are just what people need. And amazing, evolving careers for people like you. As a Group, that means they are always looking to stay one-step ahead of what their customers will want next. For you, it means a rewarding and enjoyable career, with the scope to learn new skills, suggest new ideas and work with people who share your enthusiasm for giving customers great service. They offer all kinds of training, from online and on the job learning, to courses, workshops and the chance to gain professional or vocational qualifications. They want to help you reach your full potential and give you the tools to get there.
Pay for the Senior IAM Operations Analyst is up to 55k (including all the benefits below)
- 9% pension (which can be taken solely as cash in you base salary)
- 25 - 28 days annual leave + bank holidays
- option of buying and selling up to 5 days per year
- Can also carry over 5 day's holiday
- 50% Car Insurance discount
- 50% Home Insurance discount
- 50% Pet insurance discounts
- Up to 10% bonus.
- Life assurance up to 4x Salary
- FREE breakdown cover
- FREE Travel insurance
- Discounted Life, Critical illness covers
- Flexible benefits - e.g. Medical cover, dental, shopping discounts
- Flexible working - 9-5 hours
Networkers acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Networkers and may assist with processing your application.